Terms of Service
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS MAY HAVE CHANGED SINCE YOUR LAST VISIT TO THIS WEBSITE. BY USING THIS WEB SITE, YOU INDICATE YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, THEN DO NOT USE THIS WEB SITE.
By using the http://www.weontech.com web site ("Service"), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service.").
WeOnTech reserves the right to change, update and revise the Terms of Service from time to time, at its sole discretion, by posting the most current version of the Terms of Service at http://www.weontech.com/terms-of-service.aspx.
BY CONTINUING TO USE THE SERVICE, YOU ARE CONFIRMING YOUR CONSENT AND AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THE MOST RECENT TERMS OF SERVICE.
- The Service is intended for Adult use only. All users must be 13 years or older to access and use the Service. In accordance with the Federal Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA), WeOnTech will never knowingly solicit nor will it accept personally identifiable information from users known to be under thirteen (13) years of age.
- WeOnTech is not responsible for maintaining the security of your username and password. It is your responsibility to notify WeOnTech if you believe your username or password have been compromised or used in an unauthorized manner. WeOnTech assumes no responsibility, liability or obligations for any loss or damage to resulting from your failure to comply with the security of your username and/or password.
- You are responsible for all activity and usage of the Service and for all content created on, posted to or accessed under your username and password.
- You agree not to share your username and password with other people.
- You must provide a name, valid email address and other information necessary to register with the Service. You agree to provide true and accurate information to register with the Service. You agree not to impersonate any person or entity or a false identity or attempt to manipulate identifiers to mislead or disguise the origin of any information used to access the Services. WeOnTech reserves the right to terminate your use of the Services upon the discovery that the information you provided is not complete or accurate.
- You are responsible for complying with all applicable local, state, national and foreign laws relating to your use of the Service. You may not violate any applicable law or regulation; post or transmit any materials that violate any applicable local law.
- WeOnTech may modify, suspend or discontinue this Service at any time, for any reason, at its sole discretion. WeOnTech reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- If you cancel or terminate your account with WeOnTech, all of your data and information will be immediately deleted from the Service.
- WeOnTech claims no ownership, responsibility or intellectual property rights over any of the content or materials you provide to the Service.
- Multiple free accounts not allowed. Having more than ONE free account is strictly prohibited. If we come to believe you are using more than one account, we will remove your campaings and all related accounts will be banned permanently. In order to assist in the enforcement of this rule, all users registering with different names or emails to circumvent the single-account policy will be immediately banned.
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
- You agree not to upload, post, email or transmit otherwise any other unsolicited email including "spam" to WeOnTech or any users of the Service. You acknowledge that Captcha Service™ is a service provided by WeOnTech that helps you post your submissions to social and professional networks. For services, such as Facebook, that prohibit the use of any Captcha submission services, you will be required to manually enter all password-related Captcha submissions. This practice is followed in order to ensure WeOnTech's compliance with the terms, provisions, rules and conditions of services such as Facebook and others.
- You agree not to upload, post, email or transmit otherwise any material that contains, software viruses, trojan horses, worms, files or programs intended to interrupt, destroy, deface or limit the use, access or functionality of the Service.
- You agree not to upload, post, email or transmit otherwise any material that is illegal, pornographic, abusive or obscene. WeOnTech, in its sole discretion, may remove content and block user access to any content that it determines to be illegal, threatening, pornographic, abusive, obscene or in violation of another party's intellectual property.
- You agree not to "reverse engineer," change, modify, hack, make derivative works, exploit, or crack any portion of the Service for the purposes of storing, licensing, sublicensing, selling, reselling, copying, duplicating, reproducing, distributing or making available to any third party.
- You agree not "crawl" or "spider" or release any automated software or service to obtain information stored, saved or contained on any web page as part of the Service.
- You acknowledge, understand and agree that WeOnTech cannot guarantee the security of your data while it is being transmitted over the Internet and through servers that are out of our control. We strive to protect your personal information but WeOnTech cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to our website or services. Any data transmissions you make over the internet are done so at your own risk. Once we receive the data transmission, we make our best efforts to ensure its security and privacy on our systems.
- You acknowledge, understand and agree that WeOnTech provides the Service to you "As Is" and "As Available" without warranty or condition of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of availability, accuracy, reliability, timeliness, security completeness or non-infringement. WeOnTech also makes no warranty that the Service will meet the user's requirements.
- WeOnTech reserves the right to limit the file download and/or bandwidth capacity of any or all sites in its sole discretion if it deems such limitation to be in the best interests of the operating performance across all sites. In addition, WeOnTech reserves the right to limit the number of e-mails transmitted from its servers for any individual site or group of related sites on a daily basis in its sole discretion.
- You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless WeOnTech, its officers, directors, employees and its agents from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, made by any third party due to or resulting from your use of the Service or your violation of this Terms of Service.
- WeOnTech respects the privacy of its users. Please read our Privacy Statement at http://www.weontech.com/privacy-policy.aspx, which forms part of these Terms of Service.